The 3s program is just the beginning for our young learners! For most students, it’s their first experience in a school setting. It provides the child with the opportunity to get comfortable in a school environment and to become more independent. Your child will also get the chance to learn, play and explore with their peers. Art activities, physical movement and musical activities, story times and working with manipulatives are important parts of our school day. The skills we cover are listed on our curriculum page.
2024-2025 school year~
T/Th 9:15-11:30 a.m. Must be 3 by 12/1/24 and potty trained to begin school.
Parents are required to work in the classroom 4 times throughout the school year unless the lesser co-op option is chosen.
For older 3 year olds who will turn 4 by Feb. 28, 2025, please check the 4s class page for another class option.
What our day looks like
- Welcome and free play
- Whole group (calendar, weather, music and movement, social skills with puppets, and overview of our current topic of study)
- Potty break and Snack
- Independent learning trays that directly relate to our topic of study
- Small groups (art, fine motor, gross motor, literacy, math, science and sensory activities)
- Bible stories, songs, and prayer
Highlights of the 3s program
- Exciting first school experience
- “We are Jesus’ little lambs” class theme
- Monthly color study and shape focus
- Theme based learning
- Social skills development
- Field trips
- Taking Lammie, our mascot, home for a weekend
- Family activities
- End of the year celebration